Alaskans, Where Do You Get Your Exhaust Work Done?

So i just finished my cam and a dozen other things install. and i now am running LT pacesetters so i need to know where in Anchorage i can get my exhaust done w/o cats... Anyone know of a place? I already know muffler city wont and even if i wanted cats they want to charge something like $180 per cat...

So i just finished my cam and a dozen other things install. and i now am running LT pacesetters so i need to know where in Anchorage i can get my exhaust done w/o cats... Anyone know of a place? I already know muffler city wont and even if i wanted cats they want to charge something like $180 per cat...

Hopefully Matt will anwser this, but if not I could tell you where in Fairbanks.....lol.

If not, I can give you the number to a guy in wasilla that has a shop that builds ALOT of performance silverados and he could tell you who to go to and trust.

Hopefully Matt will anwser this, but if not I could tell you where in Fairbanks.....lol.

If not, I can give you the number to a guy in wasilla that has a shop that builds ALOT of performance silverados and he could tell you who to go to and trust.

Uh oh I'm not really even sure, I do all my exhaust work myself in the garage with a welder! Best thing to do would be to call around and ask some places here in Anchorage. If that doesn't work your best bet might be Wasilla because they don't have to compile with IM requirements and such. Good luck.

<br />Aksss, can I get that number from you? I called about 10 places in town and no one will touch it. I don't know how much longer I can get away with open headers<br />

Lol. Besides that. Your ears can only take so much of that! :)

Try this

Rogers auto

907-357-7661

He should be able to help you or tell you who could.

Lol. Besides that. Your ears can only take so much of that! :)

Try this

Rogers auto

907-357-7661

He should be able to help you or tell you who could.

Yup he should be able to help you out!

<br />He set me up with a place called J's Muffler in Anchorage. It awaits to be worked on tomorrow. Should have a quieter-ish truck tomorrow eve.<br />

Right on! Hope it's to your liking. :)

Exhaust is done! sounds great, looks good.

J's Muffler 907-223-0055 great guys to deal with, great work quality.

I saw your truck there the other day. I have a black SS too. J does awesome work. Ive been going to him for years.