Bser Roll Pan

brobradh77

I am hoping there are memebrs on this site that have a BSER roll pan sitting in the garage they are willing to sell and hop on the waiting list for another one...as you know I was in a wreck this weekend and will start the process this week of getting her back on the road...Problem is this roll pan...I want this roll pan replaced before they repaint my truck so it all matches etc.. I am willing to pay extra for it...Let me know what you got. Thanks in advance

I am hoping there are memebrs on this site that have a BSER roll pan sitting in the garage they are willing to sell and hop on the waiting list for another one...as you know I was in a wreck this weekend and will start the process this week of getting her back on the road...Problem is this roll pan...I want this roll pan replaced before they repaint my truck so it all matches etc.. I am willing to pay extra for it...Let me know what you got. Thanks in advance

geez brad had to wreck that beautiful truck of yours..... wth.....

I think BSER is make us a couple of roll pans right now. You might want to call him.

I sent him a message but he hasnt responded...Another memebr has one for me already but that would put him back on waiting lists...if you have his number i'll call him