Sss/Tbss Nationals May 25-27 2012

2012 TBSS/SSS NATIONALS

Memorial Day weekend MAY 25-26-27 2012

SATURDAY TRACK DAY 5PM-10PM--- NIGHT RACING Tech opens at 330 pm

KANSAS CITY MISSOURI. KCIR IS THE TRACK ITS AT

TBSSOWNERS.COM Members will be there also.

Thinking of having a BBQ at the track that way we can all get together for lunch and dont need to get to resturant and food/sodas would be included with ticket fee. The track gave me money off the rental for next years event so with that money im planning to start the track rental at 1pm and buy the food and sodas so we can ALL eat together. I think thats better than going somewhere to eat.

As for the hotel we have been staying at the Sheraton at Overland Park and its worked great over the past 3 years. We usually get together in the parking lot and just have a good time on friday/saturday nights.

I will keep you updated as I get more info. Its a while away still I know but just want to put it out there for everyone to see.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS just hollar back im all ears.

thoughts (some of which we had already discussed)

some sort of window sticker for meet

current mod list for each vehicle corresponding with screen name or tech-in number so people can reference their vehicles abilities/times against others

covered track :jester:

you bringing your tbss next year.

I think the barbecue idea is awesome. The few I met from the TBSS site were awesome people

when were at hotel the guys were asking me why did you guys park so far away. IM like im not sure but next year I WONT let that happen. We did this event as a group we should be together not farther apart.

As for racing we do dial in times also. Ie my old rental car ran 16.3 and i had to race one guy in 08 his tbss was runnin 11.30s that was not pretty top end for me.

I know it sounds cheesy but thinking about having the stick on name tags with the forum name and your name under so we can put faces to names.

Guys every year is a learning experience for me on these meets, and every year gets better and better. 2012 will be another good one.

Hey guys, I figured I would travel over and say hi. We had a great time this year! I dont know if there were any problems between our two groups that caused us to not really hang out together, or if it was just miscommunication. Either way, I hope your group had as much fun as ours and it was good to meet you guys.

As for window stickers, we usually have one of our members make them, but he didnt make it down this year.

Hey guys, I figured I would travel over and say hi. We had a great time this year! I dont know if there were any problems between our two groups that caused us to not really hang out together, or if it was just miscommunication. Either way, I hope your group had as much fun as ours and it was good to meet you guys.

As for window stickers, we usually have one of our members make them, but he didnt make it down this year.

WELCOME to the site