Relay For Life

weehousz

Hey guys and gals, this isnt my typical MO but were having trouble this year more so than any year previous. Every year my mom does a Relay for Life event in one of our local towns to raise money for cancer. My both of my grandmothers have passed away from cancer and my grandfather has cancer so its a pretty important to us and our family. Each year we usually receive plenty of donations from the local community, however this year its been a little difficult and we have only received a few. The event is a all night walk at a local high school's track and my moms company is one of the groups their that participate. Each member of the group needs to raise a minimum amount then the donations are combined and the winning group gets a little trophy or something just to honor the groups efforts. This year im asking my "new" family for some help, that would be you guys for the ones who didnt get the family reference. PLEASE go to the website that ill put below and donate whatever you can, every little bit helps the cause. Its greatly appreciated at a personal level because of my family's struggles with cancer but also on a bigger level to help other peoples grand moms, moms, grand pops, and dads fight this devastating disease. Thank you guys in advance for any help you can offer.

Relay for Life

Thanks again

Edited by josh03ss (see edit history)

Donated!

I'm a Volunteer Coordinator for Sanctuary Hospice in L.A. so I'm always looking for ways to donate and help others. I hope that the small amount I was able to afford not only helps in research but helps remind any with cancer that they are not alone. As I'm sure you know the presence of support in any form can be the most beneficial for anyone with cancer. I wish you and your family the absolute best through this time with your grandfather.

-Aaron

http://sanctuaryhospiceca.com/

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Donated!

I'm a Volunteer Coordinator for Sanctuary Hospice in L.A. so I'm always looking for ways to donate and help others. I hope that the small amount I was able to afford not only helps in research but helps remind any with cancer that they are not alone. As I'm sure you know the presence of support in any form can be the most beneficial for anyone with cancer. I wish you and your family the absolute best through this time with your grandfather.

-Aaron

http://sanctuaryhospiceca.com/

Thank you very much. Your absolutely right its not about the money its more about the support and letting people know they are not alone. Thank you again its really appreciated.

Edited by josh03ss (see edit history)

Donated!!!. Hope my small donation gets your mom to her goal. Best of luck. Gary

Thanks!! It absolutely helps, every little bit is important. Thank you very much!!

Donated!! I wish you guys the best of luck. My grandfather passed of cancer and my father has lukemia, so I know what you're going through. Keep your head up and be strong. Best wishes.

Thank you! It is tough and on top of that my grandfather is quite stubborn and likes to do things he shouldnt haha. Sorry to hear about your father that has to be tough as well. Thanks again its awesome to see the support on here from people who are essentially complete strangers but united by chevy_icon.jpg. Very cool!!