Odometer, Fuel And Oil Tempature Guages Out

i was wonder if it was to still okay to drive like this? the odometer went out 4 months ago and ive been driving with out it and have had no problems, i had a guy tell me it can mess other sensors up? im gonna let silverado777 www.gmgaugeguy.com (check his site out for some custom led lights) and his shop fix my guages, its just i got a lil summer vaction coming up and i was going to have to drive couple hours there and back, and dont wanna mess any thing up, if you guys know or have heard of problems let me know thanks

It's prob just stepper motors, but good to get it fixed so you dont wind up out of gas and stranded. I've been running mine without a tach and trans temp for over a year. It'll get fixed eventually and I'll just re-do everything in the cluster.

Is this on the SS?

There isn't an odometer to go out unless the digital screen is out, and no oil temp gauge. It's oil pressure.

You will be fine driving like that, but if you mean Speedometer that would be a sucky drive without it. My old race/street car had no speedo and I had to go off the tach.