Joe Gibbs Engine Cover

brobradh77

Just a thought. If someone post a wanted thread don't post a public posting if you find what they are looking for.At least give the guy who wanted it a shot by sending him a PM. Someone off the forum called and jacked the price up to 250.00 and bought it.... typical jack off forum member.

wow!!!! thats bs..altho i guess if fair dibbs on it..if he didnt post it..know one would have known...maybe he just wanted the pulley and was gonna sell it cheap to brad after...hahaha yaaaaaa rightttttt

damn that was cheapppppp tho...hell i think i paid 400 or 500 for mine!!

wow!!!! thats bs..altho i guess if fair dibbs on it..if he didnt post it..know one would have known...maybe he just wanted the pulley and was gonna sell it cheap to brad after...hahaha yaaaaaa rightttttt

damn that was cheapppppp tho...hell i think i paid 400 or 500 for mine!!

he ended up paying $250 for it..but still a good price.

Just throwing this out there....I am also lookin for one, I found an old picture of one a couple days ago and it had the original manufacturer information on it so I found them on the net and shot them an email about whether or not they had any left or were willing to make more, and possibly a group buy...haven't heard back yet, but i'll post somethin up if and when I do either way.

Just throwing this out there....I am also lookin for one, I found an old picture of one a couple days ago and it had the original manufacturer information on it so I found them on the net and shot them an email about whether or not they had any left or were willing to make more, and possibly a group buy...haven't heard back yet, but i'll post somethin up if and when I do either way.

cool deal....figure out details and post it up.