Truck All Fixed Up ;)

Truck looks good. Only one thing I would recommend is to powdercoat that corse tip jet black. I think that would follow the murdered out theme perfectly for ya! Congrats on gettin it all back together too.

Truck looks good. Only one thing I would recommend is to powdercoat that corse tip jet black. I think that would follow the murdered out theme perfectly for ya! Congrats on gettin it all back together too.

Yep, i'm actually in transit home from afghanistan now. I'm @ another base getting ready to fly out tonight. I'm going to gloss black it. Thanks.

DJM 3/4 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ha! I know, thanks again Tony. The truck looks SuperSick. Can't wait to get home and drive her now.

yo man I read about the break-in sucks about the damage, glad to hear a buddy helped u out....especially after you just severed for all of us just wanna give a thank you....the truck look sick definitely after slam now it really looks like my twin...great job with it an u will be so amazed by the Adam's products i believe they are the best detail product out there right now especially for black cars I seen a huge difference just from using the car shampoo...Best of luck to u bro.

yo man I read about the break-in sucks about the damage, glad to hear a buddy helped u out....especially after you just severed for all of us just wanna give a thank you....the truck look sick definitely after slam now it really looks like my twin...great job with it an u will be so amazed by the Adam's products i believe they are the best detail product out there right now especially for black cars I seen a huge difference just from using the car shampoo...Best of luck to u bro.

Thanks brother, cant wait to use the Adam's.

UPDATE: Currently in Kuwait, expected to be home in 2 or 3 days.

Window has been tinted.

The bird crap.... HAS to go. LOL

post-19794-030353300 1307536853_thumb.jpg