Asvab

super88

I took a practice test Im not sure how to come up with my score???

GS 44%

AR 53%

WK 51%

PC 80%

MK 28%

EI 20%

A&S 52%

MC 28%

AO 50%

some people advised to add them all and then divided by 8????

SORRY ASVAB

Edited by super88 (see edit history)

I am a Navy Recruiter in michigan, there is no real way to compute your ASVAB score from the practice tests the easiest thing to do is just to go take it. Judging by your percentile scores listed above you should do fine. There are only 4 socres that actually comupte your ASVAB score and those are Word Knowledge (WK), Arithmatic Reasoning (AR), Paragraph Comprehension (PC) and Math Knowledge. Judging by your scores the one that need the most attention would be the Math Knowledge. If you have any question along the way feel free to PM me. Just go into the office and tell them you are interested in the navy they will put you on a practice test that will actually tell you how you will do on the real ASVAB.

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

I was tought to take all your scores add them up then divide that total by the number of categories there are.

what branch are you wanting to join

GT score is what matters, get a 110 or above and you're golden if you're looking to do big things. Unless you want to me a grunt like me, and 11boomboom all day! oh by the way im in Bagram as I speak waiting for my brief to go to kuwait and catch a comemrcial plane to the states, hooah

GT score is what matters, get a 110 or above and you're golden if you're looking to do big things. Unless you want to me a grunt like me, and 11boomboom all day! oh by the way im in Bagram as I speak waiting for my brief to go to kuwait and catch a comemrcial plane to the states, hooah

AIRASSAULT!!!!!!!!! I was 11 bang bang for a few year lol I was in 3/187 at Campbell but after a lot, A Lot of deployments, I got out for 3 years. now I am a MTR Sergeant. Going Warrant next year when I get back to the "land of the big PX" rofl

The Navy!

I was tought to take all your scores add them up then divide that total by the number of categories there are.

what branch are you wanting to join

Go Army, it builds character. Im here at Bagram, filled with Navy and Airforce cats, they're all sorts of jacked up. They look cool with their Javelin M16's that probably have never seen any type of contact. But it's all on you.

McMahan, I'm getting out in July 2012, ive had enough. Besides the army says they're "OVERSTRENGTHED" in infantry. Now tell me how is that possible...? Tsk tsk, whats the govt thinking.