Feeler - Dynatech Headers And Corsa Exhaust

nastyhabit

Been looking at trading my 06 ISS in and am ready to do battle with the numbers they throw at me.

Ideally this truck would sell to a board member, on ebay or thru CL in next month but if not I'm trading it in.

The headers are 2 3/4 Long Tube Dynatechs that I had coated, Dynatech Y pipe with cats and Corsa Sport exhaust. Everything went on early this year brand new.

I would be looking for someone to come take this stuff off and put my OEM manifolds on, then I need your OEM Y pipe and exhaust (my Y pipe is long gone to another SS and my exhaust is cut up but in decent shape.

Just figuring maybe a local CT/MASS/RI SS owner may be interested.... so if so get in touch and we'll see what develops.

If the trade in scenario plays out I'll also be selling Hotchkis sways (purchased this Spring) and K&N CAI, plus other odds n ends.... Smoked 3rd brake light, good LED and PIAA Bulbs.....

PM if interested

Any big difference between '03 and '06 exhaust stock wise? I have my complete stock exhaust...from Y pipe back is still in one piece too, I was able to remove it that way. This might be worth it for me, let me know the details.

Any big difference between '03 and '06 exhaust stock wise? I have my complete stock exhaust...from Y pipe back is still in one piece too, I was able to remove it that way. This might be worth it for me, let me know the details.

I really don't know the answer. I'm going to have a look at 03-06 PN's online in a bit.

Been looking at trading my 06 ISS in and am ready to do battle with the numbers they throw at me.

Ideally this truck would sell to a board member, on ebay or thru CL in next month but if not I'm trading it in.

The headers are 2 3/4 Long Tube Dynatechs that I had coated, Dynatech Y pipe with cats and Corsa Sport exhaust. Everything went on early this year brand new.

I would be looking for someone to come take this stuff off and put my OEM manifolds on, then I need your OEM Y pipe and exhaust (my Y pipe is long gone to another SS and my exhaust is cut up but in decent shape.

Just figuring maybe a local CT/MASS/RI SS owner may be interested.... so if so get in touch and we'll see what develops.

If the trade in scenario plays out I'll also be selling Hotchkis sways (purchased this Spring) and K&N CAI, plus other odds n ends.... Smoked 3rd brake light, good LED and PIAA Bulbs.....

PM if interested

PM Sent

Sway bar for front or rear or both? How much?

If/when they sell they are for F&R - part # 2230

NOTE : Sways are for stock height truck and include pricey UMI Billet brackets for rear .

They made a BIG difference - it corners so much tighter, and turns in noticeably sharper

Will be looking for $400 plus shipping

PM if interested

I sent you a PM about your parts, are the still avail?

I sent you a PM about your parts, are the still avail?

Every single thing is avail - I've got it listed on fleabay as a whole. I am also waiting to have a dealer put a number on it for trade in.

so for now everything is still on the truck.

keep checking back to this post and I will PM back several of you with requests for various items once I make the call.

how much would you sell the headers and exhaust and have them shipped to 67467.

thanks,

Every single thing is avail - I've got it listed on fleabay as a whole. I am also waiting to have a dealer put a number on it for trade in.

so for now everything is still on the truck.

keep checking back to this post and I will PM back several of you with requests for various items once I make the call.

• 2 months later...

Back TTT - appears a trade in is looming this later this week... or next

The sways will definately be coming off and easy to ship since I have original box.

The tough one is the headers and Y pipe. Here's the deal.... they are coated Dynatech LTs with Dynatech hi flow cat Y pipe. PN # listed above in thread.

I no longer have my Y pipe so I would need someone that has a stock Y pipe.

Ideally we meet here and git her done... put my exhaust manifolds back on along with your y pipe.

The parts are in VERY VERY good shape - have only been on car since Spring.

I'm thinking $800... abot 1/2 what I paid for the headers and the coating. obo of course...

PM me if your local enough to make this happen.

Guys I still have everything. Sways to SickSS , If you want to come Sunday and pull them off with me just say the word.... PM me....

Not sure about just selling the Corsa tip and definately not parting the badges....

Anybody have chrome 20s nearby that need tires we should talk about a swap. Mine are minty fresh chrome rims with Nittos that went on this summer.

The biggest thing is the headers and Y pipes, it will kill me to trade it in with these on it but I need somebodys Y pipe to swap on.... I don't have mine.

My oem exhaust is cut in pieces, not sure if putting it back on is an option at this point. May be traded in with exhaust, that won't kill me but the headers Ughhhh