Infected Ss ?

seen this truck around town a few times...finaly took a pic..i think its got spinners on it now?? and it says INFECTED on the bottom..i hope people arnt confusing my truck with this truck...being a red truck with strips in same town lol

2011-06-07125958.jpg

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

........looks like a wheel to me

oh, now i see it. And thats nasty lol

yaa i put the wrong pic up. at first opps

ya i dont get it. i saw the truck a few weeks ago and he had some nice lookin 22s..now spinners?? really?? well i guess if its INFECTED..then that would explain why it looks worse every time i see it lol....i will say tho..ive never seen it dirty..its always clean il give him that

write him a nice note telling him that there isnt enough room in your town for 2 red SS's and he should vacate or else. also include that his rims are gay and look terrible. OR you could INFECT his gas tank with some sugar, just a thought lol

write him a nice note telling him that there isnt enough room in your town for 2 red SS's and he should vacate or else. also include that his rims are gay and look terrible. OR you could INFECT his gas tank with some sugar, just a thought lol

lmfao!....... its gonna be a showdown...the slower truck leaves!!

I have seen that truck on my trips to meps and back I stopped and looked at it about a month ago it was parked at the meijer's right off of cedar street. back then it was just red with stripes and the 22's looked pretty good then now it looks like crap!!! Poor SS

I have seen that truck on my trips to meps and back I stopped and looked at it about a month ago it was parked at the meijer's right off of cedar street. back then it was just red with stripes and the 22's looked pretty good then now it looks like crap!!! Poor SS

YEP!! thats where its still parked!! LOL