1. 1. should i put the 427 emblem on

• Front of cowl
    • Rear of cowl
    • Or not at all

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why would you even want the v-max? Put the 427 on and be proud of what you have ;)

wow read the other posts and threads these are two different trucks one is a SS with a 427 and the other is a Clone project that has or will have a 6.0 in it. on a side not i agree i say no soley becasue there is not enough cowl for me

wow read the other posts and threads these are two different trucks one is a SS with a 427 and the other is a Clone project that has or will have a 6.0 in it. on a side not i agree i say no soley becasue there is not enough cowl for me

Oh ok gotcha, im on a phone at work and I wasn't paying attention

Though Im not much of a fan of that type cowl hood, almost looks like a double cowl, I saw put it on towards the rear.

ya i wasnt at first either but seen it on a couple other trucks and it grew on me but not much choice for the 06-07

ya i wasnt at first either but seen it on a couple other trucks and it grew on me but not much choice for the 06-07

I always wondered if we all got a an email going and sent it to goodmark they would make a version of for our trucks. gotta be alot of 06 owners out there. Thats a good share of the market they are missing out on.