Dallas Raceway 6/11/11

Me and a few other guys are planning on going out to Dallas raceway this Saturday for a test and tune night. Specific time is still TBD. Post up here or let me know if you'd like to join us!

Attending:

Zachm89

Mr. P

Sprayed99

Me and a few other guys are planning on going out to Dallas raceway this Saturday for a test and tune night. Specific time is still TBD. Post up here or let me know if you'd like to join us!

Attending:

Zachm89

Mr. P

Sprayed99

You better tell your woman to bring my cable!!

:rollin: Poor Zach!

Yup will be there. OH, and I will bring my cordless impact - do you need me to bring a floor jack too? There's also a fair chance that Pimp SS will join us, how about TXArchitect, is he going to grace us with an appearance?

Mr. P. :)

I just confirmed with Mike, the Pimp SS will be there. :pimp:

Gates at Crandall open at 6pm, so I say - let's bring a bunch of food over to Dan's for BBQ in the mid-afternoon, then leave about 5-ish for Crandall. That ok with you Dan, or do you want us to just grab a bite on the way over there - I'm sure we're good either way...???

I just confirmed with Mike, the Pimp SS will be there. :pimp:

Gates at Crandall open at 6pm, so I say - let's bring a bunch of food over to Dan's for BBQ in the mid-afternoon, then leave about 5-ish for Crandall. That ok with you Dan, or do you want us to just grab a bite on the way over there - I'm sure we're good either way...???

probably grab some food on the way over. I will be working in the yard all morning through mid afternoon.

Zach will be back at my place on Friday night I think and I think Tyler may be coming out on Friday too. I need their help do a few things and I'm home alone this weekend so I figure we make it a guys weekend. yard work, racing, and playing golf LMAO.

probably grab some food on the way over...

10-4; that'll be the plan then. :thumbs:

To bad you didnt get times on your terd! :jester: .....polished terd that is :jester:

:eek::eek::eek: Wow you're right - it IS possible to polish a turd! :jester: