Nitrous Help!

ok im am completely new to nitrous.. i found a Compucar street heat nitrous kit for cheap... the kit is a dry pre-MAF shot..says its fools the ecu into adding more fuel for the shot... is this safe?? anyone have any experience with this kit?? just need some advice guys

ok im am completely new to nitrous.. i found a Compucar street heat nitrous kit for cheap... the kit is a dry pre-MAF shot..says its fools the ecu into adding more fuel for the shot... is this safe?? anyone have any experience with this kit?? just need some advice guys

look else where.

Yeah not a good idea, I wouldn't run nitrous at all but I'm I'm also not a big fan of it.

Well what you would do doesn't help this member. If you don't have anything else to offer other than you saying you don't like nitrous just don't post.

To the OP. Dry kits are touchy....do you really want to rely on the MAF to make fueling corrections without having the ability to calibrate it with tuning software? The answer should be no.

If you are serious about wanting to run nitrous you can shoot me a private message and we can discuss this further and mouch more in depth. Nitrous works and is very safe if it is done correctly. the product you are looking at above is a problem waiting for you in a box.

Well what you would do doesn't help this member. If you don't have anything else to offer other than you saying you don't like nitrous just don't post.

Pass that love on to Brian and Tony, they were even less help than that guy was. Not trying to be rude guys, but give him the reason you say that.:pepsicheer:

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)

Pass that love on to Brian and Tony, they were even less help than that guy was. Not trying to be rude guys, but give him the reason you say that.:pepsicheer:

Well to be honest your post didnt help either :jester:

Again to the OP you need help hit the private message below my screen name and I will help get you all lined out on the dos and dont on nitrous. I would love to post it here, but it would look like a damn novel.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

Pass that love on to Brian and Tony, they were even less help than that guy was. Not trying to be rude guys, but give him the reason you say that this guy has 3 posts so he probably doesnt know to "Just do whatever you say" Brian:pepsicheer: