How Many People From Maine?And Any Good Shops Around Besides The Deale

bpaulin

mods after i put in my CAI i would like to get a tune also thinking about dropping it just a little.

When you mean shop, do you mean to do service work or mods? One member came down to MA for his tuning

i just put the corsa sport on from cat back so some mods i could do myself but the drop i would want to pay someone to do !

mods after i put in my CAI i would like to get a tune also thinking about dropping it just a little.

My dealership treated me like gold, luckily one of the mechanics that originally re-worked my truck now has his own shop in/near worcester, his name is Ben (GMPerformanceguy). He does not come on here anymore really. You have to see his truck to understand how good he is with these SS trucks. Hes the only person that works on mine and I will be using his tuner. I can give you his contact info if you would like, just pm me.

If your looking for just a dealership, the Lowell Chevrolet dealership is one of the top 3 in MA.

I think there is like 4 guys from maine on the site.. as far as shops for drops i don't think there are many here in the northeast.. i had a local shop (burlington ma.) do my 2/2 drop . then i had Gmracer from gmfullsize finish my rear drop 3" and my airbags and aadco rear sway bar. he is in mansfield ma.. for tunes there are a couple in mass. ESP in sterling (western ma.) they tuned my SS and jeffs SS he is 1 of the guys from maine. there is also Slowhawk performance in bridgewater ma. (southern ma.) they will be doing my LT/efan install and tune next week.. chris

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

Ben - GMPerformanceguy is out of the Worecester area. He does all that stuff ... He and Tank are fixtures at the LVD weekend ... Keith and Jesse can tell you what he has done for him.

You can always PM through the site ...

when you do a 2/2 drop do you have to take off your tow hich and how much difrent is the ride?thanks for all your info...

I think there is like 4 guys from maine on the site.. as far as shops for drops i don't think there are many here in the northeast.. i had a local shop (burlington ma.) do my 2/2 drop . then i had Gmracer from gmfullsize finish my rear drop 3" and my airbags and aadco rear sway bar. he is in mansfield ma.. for tunes there are a couple in mass. ESP in sterling (western ma.) they tuned my SS and jeffs SS he is 1 of the guys from maine. there is also Slowhawk performance in bridgewater ma. (southern ma.) they will be doing my LT/efan install and tune next week.. chris

when you do a 2/2 drop do you have to take off your tow hich and how much difrent is the ride?thanks for all your info...

I think we took it off when we installed the shackles and then reinstalled it rite after. with a 2" drop in the rear it rides close to stock...