New Guy From Northern Kentucky

jsanders

hey fellas. i bought a silverado ss about a month ago and have been lurking here ever since. this seems to be a fantastic forum filled with experienced people and i look forward to learing about my new toy. my name is jesse and i work in the hvac field installing units in residential and commercial applications. and for all you ladies that happen to lay eyes on this, im single :fingersx::laugh: . haha but anyway, great forum and im glad to be a member.

thanks for the welcome man. what part of TN are you from? i love the gatlinburg/pigeon forge area and clay city has one of the best drag strips ever. yeah man we'll have to meet up. thank you for your service by the way.

beautiful truck Jesse,

I grew up in Joelton, TN,in Cheatham County same as Craig Morgan yeeewww!!!!!! lol its between Nashville and Clarksville / FT. Campbell

I know exactly the strip your talking about been there several times, when I retire I am going to head to East TN and get a cabin in the smokey mnts and live happily ever after lol "yea right"

Justin