Spark Plugs For Ss

rocker21

Need to put new plugs in the sss very soon what plugs and wires and distributer should i get does it matter and also where should i go to get them napa online let me know looking to do it this weekend or next week after work thanks

The SS has coil packs and doesn't use a distributor. A set of NGK plugs and either MSD or Taylor wires is what you wanna look for. You can pick the plugs up at the local auto store and order the wires online so you can find them at the cheapest price.

The SS has coil packs and doesn't use a distributor. A set of NGK plugs and either MSD or Taylor wires is what you wanna look for. You can pick the plugs up at the local auto store and order the wires online so you can find them at the cheapest price.

squintnoeswerdrun.gif But what I ended up doing was swinging past the dealer since I needed to get something else and got a set of the ACDELCO plugs that came with the truck. Running Taylor wires also. Get you a CAI, Exhaust and Tune and that should do just fine.