Motors For Sale

built04SS

Ok ima try this again with everything in one post lol.....:

Ok i have a few things for sale

... 1st is a 2008 6.2 liter complete engine wiring harness and 6spd tranny all has 20,000 miles on it ( accepting reasonable offers) dnt know what its really worth .....SOLD FOR 5,000

2nd is a brand new lq9 block still on the crate. ( $700 obo plus shipping)

3rd is a short block i bougjt from a chevrolet dealership it was a core out of a truck due to tapping noise... Tore the motor apart and it had a flatt lifter roler and flat lobe on cam.. all bearing look amakimg no niks or anything it is a lq9 (500 obo plus shipping)

ALL ITEMS ARE OBO so dont be affraid too throw an offer thanks

Edited by Built04 SS (see edit history)

Ok ima try this again with everything in one post lol.....:

Ok i have a few things for sale

... 1st is a 2008 6.2 liter complete engine wiring harness and 6spd tranny all has 20,000 miles on it ( accepting reasonable offers) dnt know what its really worth

2nd is a brand new lq9 block still on the crate. ( $700 obo plus shipping)

3rd is a short block i bougjt from a chevrolet dealership it was a core out of a truck due to tapping noise... Tore the motor apart and it had a flatt lifter roler and flat lobe on cam.. all bearing look amakimg no niks or anything it is a lq9 (500 obo plus shipping)

ALL ITEMS ARE OBO so dont be affraid too throw an offer thanks

on the LQ9 did you pull the pistons, rods, and crank out or.... did you just pull the cam and lifters?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what's up.. The 6.2 is that considered the ls3 engine and would that fit my 06 ss i have an lq9 motor and it's knocking so I'm looking for an upgrade

It should fit yes its a ls engine