Added A New Ss To The Fam

mcmahan

my buddy has a ss cobalt and built up with like 600 horse its a mean little car once you beef them up...

I would like to mod it a little but nothing crazy its the wifes DD. I have already spoke to Mr. Wheatley about a tune so we are working on a few things and Clear Image Automotive is going to do the entire exhaust the down pipe cai ect for me trying to shoot for a mid to low 300hp to the wheels and a good low 13 sec carmaybe 12's

Thanks Will think I'm gonna leave thus one stock lol

:icon_bs:

rofl

I really want another 2002 SS SLP in that burnt orange color or rally any 98-02 ss but in hugger orange :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

If you find 2 02 SLP's in burnt orange LET ME KNOW!!!

I would like to mod it a little but nothing crazy its the wifes DD. I have already spoke to Mr. Wheatley about a tune so we are working on a few things and Clear Image Automotive is going to do the entire exhaust the down pipe cai ect for me trying to shoot for a mid to low 300hp to the wheels and a good low 13 sec carmaybe 12's

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

I didn't think that wold take long. Good luck with the modding lol

Oh and congrats on the new addition to the SS family. :pepsicheer:

Edited by SuperRedOne (see edit history)

:icon_bs:

If you find 2 02 SLP's in burnt orange LET ME KNOW!!!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

I didn't think that wold take long. Good luck with the modding lol

Oh and congrats on the new addition to the SS family. :pepsicheer:

Things always change lol you know us car guys are say one thing but do the complete opposite of what we say

I ain't gonna lie, I sniped one of my bud's in his LS1 M6 car one night in the Gheybalt... He's still in shock, it appears. Those little cars are no joke, and stock you have more power than I did with a pully and tune. You're really going to like that car, trust me. Just know going into it, you are now a member of the R.R.O.A.- First and second gear are useless. ;)

I ain't gonna lie, I sniped one of my bud's in his LS1 M6 car one night in the Gheybalt... He's still in shock, it appears. Those little cars are no joke, and stock you have more power than I did with a pully and tune. You're really going to like that car, trust me. Just know going into it, you are now a member of the R.R.O.A.- First and second gear are useless. ;)

RROA-Priceless...I miss my stage 2 SS/SC badly, I fear I may have another one very soon....They really are good cars. Surprisingly roomy, very quick, and still get 30+ mpg. I make it from Kansas City to Indianpolis on a tank and a half. Do that in a SSS

the soul reason she got it was for MPG and my wife wanted a ss of her own so she got that. Cant be mad at her though she got it for $12K and has very low miles cant remember the mileage though. It's gonna be the DD for her and I am gonna try and get a ZL1 Camaro soon as the SSS is paid off next year.

I was looking at the specs ect.. and GM claims the SS/TC rund the 1/4 in 13.9/14.00 so I figured a little playing with it and it would be easy to hit 12's