Gmc Rst

tonycillo

You can build a better truck for less. I'd pass on it regardless. I doubt the guy would knock off like 5k to make it sell. IMHO, it's not very fast, not spacious, and wouldn't want a pre-customized truck. Just think what could be done to an SS with that kinda money.

the only prob with my clone s it will never have the nicest inside of the truck because of the crank windows and non-power lock stuff... i would have to do some wiring that i have no clue about lol. i guess i just miss my ss and how nice the inside is lol. right now my truck is kinda plane jane on the in side beside my head unit...

if he does not go way down in price i am not even gonna try anything 19 is way to much. granted 40k miles is nice but..... not 19k nice. i would think about 16. i am 90% not gonna get it because i would want a 5.3 silverado one.

or atleast get a chevy rst I think they look better then the gmc.

:withstupid: Yea, that GMC didn't impress me at all, I'm with everyone that says save your money and wait for the next opportunity. But, to each his own, right? Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :pepsicheer:

Edited by SuperRedOne (see edit history)