Synergy Green

Miller812

remember to correctly chnage the color of a vehicle the engine either needs to come off or the cab does to paint the fire wall . imo if you do it dont forget that as well as the back of the cab and back of the bed .

ya definatly to much work to do to change the color as of now lol. thanks for putting that into perspective for me to.

i stand corrected , unless they started doing the ss hood but i saw a green one today with the scoop in the hood and usually that means its an ss/v8 so either it was modified or they added green to the ss as an option .

i stand corrected , unless they started doing the ss hood but i saw a green one today with the scoop in the hood and usually that means its an ss/v8 so either it was modified or they added green to the ss as an option .

They were originally only a special edition V6 version. Then i looked at chevys website a few months ago and it was availible in the SS, I just checked again today and it does not show that color. But there is a special edition Synergy Siries Special Edition 2 but it does not include the green color, so im confused

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

35730212-640.jpg

Specifications:

2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS Coupe

Synergy Green Metallic Exterior Color

Black Interior

6 Speed TAPshift Automatic Transmission

6.2 Liter OHV 16-Valve V8 Engine

I love this color. I painted my custom Buell a color almost identical to this. All House of Kolor paint with around 2,000 skulls in it. My tank got messed up from a factory defect and I had to strip it down and repaint it. Lost about 3/4 of the skulls that I airbrushed on it. :banghead:

My next custom paint job on a vehicle (not the SS) will be flat black base with this green as an accent. :thumbsup:

i wish i could see it photoshopped with the black rims i want with the lips green and another with the same but with same color hocky stick stripes on it also

206536_10150478583605176_846990175_18078355_4185525_n.jpg

How's that for ya? :P

I'm totally gonna do this whenever I get the money for it.