Nnbs Sierra Concern

hidkid

hey guys, just purchased a 07 nnbs sierra, private seller clean title no body damage nor engine nor transmission issues. ill get to the point, the odometer reads 14.448K miles on it,

i was reading the pink slip and on the part wer it says actual odometer reading it says 80.301K miles on it, i was like woah what the...is it possible for this to be true?

i looked for some documentation inside the trucks glove box, i found the paperwork where the previous owner had it serviced and it was serviced in may of this yr. i looked for the mileage on the paperwork and it says it was brought in to the dealer for service with 12K miles on it. so im real confused on the pink slip saying that 80k miles is the actual mileage and the odometer says 14k, can the dmv or whoever did the title change mess up on the mileage of the vehicle? also what can/should i do to find out what went wrong. thanks in advance guys.

piks of the truk..

25yzkfq.jpg

296g1ok.jpg

so i just purchased the carfax report and i am looking at the report looking for the mileage points,

truk says that it has had 2 previous owners.

dude that i bought it from said that he was the 2nd owner so that is true.

when the 2nd owner bought it....

11/15/2010 8,000 Arizona

Motor Vehicle Dept.

Bullhead City, AZ

Title or registration issued

New owner reported 02/07/2011 80,301 California

Motor Vehicle Dept.

Bellflower, CA Odometer reading reported 02/08/2011 7,295 California

Inspection Station

Fullerton, CA Passed emissions inspection

INCONSISTENT ODOMETER READING

so after reading the carfax report when the original owner bought it this is what it said...

Original Equipment OnStar Vehicle equipped with OnStar

12/28/2006 Hardin Buick Pontiac GMC

Anaheim, CA

<br clear="all"> Pre-delivery inspection completed 12/28/2006 10 California

Motor Vehicle Dept.

Fullerton, CA Title issued or updated

First owner reported

Registered as

personal vehicle 08/13/2010 4,903 Findlay Motor Company

Bullhead City, AZ

<br clear="all"> Vehicle serviced

After reading the carfax report the previous owners story adds up about the DMV messing up with the actual mileae.

its just so weird that a DMV person would mess up like that.....

In your case it might be accurate, but don't take what CARFAX says as the gospel! I just went through getting a incorrect CARFAX report corrected for my daughters car.

CARFAX reported it as having a "Branded Title" and the reason was "Not Actual Mileage"...where the heck they got that I sure as heck don't know! The branded title crap showed up on the CARFAX about 2 weeks after we bought it. They said it was flagged by a state DMV which was FALSE...I contacted my state DMV and they said and I quote: "I have reviewed the vehicle record. There is no brand on this vehicle. I was not able to find any evidence that there was ever an odometer discrepancy for this vehicle."

Also if you are interested in reading about lots of inaccurate CARFAX reports just google it.

after reading the carfax report and doing sum commensence, the mileage on the pink slip was off by a bunch someone in the DMV fcked up which is preety lame considering that out taxes goes to their salary...anywho happy with the NNbs sierra, 5.3 im in lovE! all over again as i still am in my 99 silvy 5.3 thanks guys for all ur responsespepsicheer.gifpepsicheer.gifpepsicheer.gif