Can It Be True?

devynpalfy

I was in Charlotte, NC about a month ago and pulled up to a G35. I looked at the driver who was dressed in his military uniform (Thanks for your service buddy). He gave me a look and I new he wanted a piece. Well the light turned green and we both gunned it he started out ahead of me until 2nd gear then i slowly passed by him till I reached 60 mph. I slowed down and as he passed he looked with amazement and gave me a tumbs up. Could I have really just beat him with my stock 06 SS? Or was he just a crappy driver?

Edited by Cappin_Slap_a_Ho (see edit history)

Thats true...the few times I have been some lightnings NO ONE ever believes just the person that was with me knows the truth.. (friend, x girl, and brother) I still remember them a silver one, black one, and the other one was like a blueish purple.....I have also lost :( a few times..

Thats true...the few times I have been some lightnings NO ONE ever believes just the person that was with me knows the truth.. (friend, x girl, and brother) I still remember them a silver one, black one, and the other one was like a blueish purple.....I have also lost :( a few times..

I feel ya brother as long as I know what really happened thats good enough for me