More Ss Swag - Key Chain Lanyards

NTMD8R_SS

Would anyone be intrested? My dog got ahold of my keys and chewed mine up and i was planning to have one custom made for me but it was alittle too much for a single. So i was thinking of getting acouple made if anyone else wants some, this is a proof i was sent, i will personally go to the shop and approve the artwork.

I will not be taking payment till i have them in hand ready to ship, i just want to see if anyone else would be intrested so i dont waste my money. I tought about putiing "Silverado SS" on them but i think it would be too much or if thats something that yall would like i can have a proof made up. If anyone can email me a large clear image that would be great.

Price should be no more than 10shipped for each one, cheaper if you buy 2+

Let me know guys, i plan to go monday if not sooner.

wovenlanyard021.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i think just one color to make it simpler plus black and silver matches well whit all the interiors, unless people wanted them to match there paint.

BTW when i ment 2+ would be cheaper i ment each additional lanyard would be cheaper, since ima subtract shipping from those.

are these just silkscreened or actually embroidered? How wide are the landyards (i cant see what it says)?

The fat ones that are embroidered are NICE. If that's them, im in!

Yea that's what I ment lol