Powdercoated Rims And New Tires

Finally found a local place that powdercoats rims for a reasonable price. so I had my stockers done. They also painted the center caps for me, but they are off a bit too much so I think I will redo them with some Krylon fusion that should match much closer. Also put on a new set of Nitto 420S since I had to pay for mount/dismount anyway. I think I am finally done with appearance stuff aside from if I decide to lower it. Pics are sorta crappy, wife had the wrong lens on the camera, hopefully I will have a chance to redo tomorrow.

post-20300-087481500 1309061044_thumb.jpg

post-20300-081172000 1309061045_thumb.jpg

post-20300-097125300 1309061046_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlackSSS (see edit history)

looks good man. i just got a SSS a bout 2 weeks ago and so far i have just painted the bowtie black. I want to paint that grill black but i need to no the best way to do it without all the paint chipping off and also how much if u dont mind did it cost to get ur wheels powder coated im looking into doing that also.

she is looking good

to bad I am not there to see her in person

get some overlays for the SS emblems on the side and back like I have on mine. I think that will be bamf

I was thinking of getting either black or red overlays for the badges, are those on ebay or some other vendor?

Got mine from Jon (iadhoblkss) he is the man and he will square you away

I have some chipping on the grill, but most of my chips are along the bottom on the two ducts.

The powdercoating was around $220 after tax.

Man, that's a deal. They want a little over 460 around here.

Nice pics also like the wheels they look good. And you also got a great deal on them. Hey I also noticed that you in Belingham, Wa. My brother just moved out there 4 months ago. Were abouts are you at.