Camaro Vs Mustang

Sik-rod-yo

I wish I could give a fack about the 5th Gens... Maybe it's their Freshman attitudes and the remorse that they couldn't stretch the loan to get into an M3, but those guys, by and large, are douchecanoes. That said, I'll just keep sniping the Gen 5 gang and the Coyote Fanboys with 13 year old technology in a 4th gen wrapper. ;)

I love how the one guy tried to compare the "base v8 to the GT/302"!!! :crackup: :crackup: Bottom line is what we all know, they compared a track car to a street car. I wouldn't have expected that race to go any other way. I would like to see the Camaro SS with all of the same goodies that the Boss has and run them. Otherwise, good vid and they are both awesome American cars :peelout:

Ford is so dumb, lets put a modded car vs a street car and see who wins

I think Chevrolet should do a test with the C6R vs the 5.0 Pusstang that sounds like a fair test

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

Family sedan owners have a forum??? I can't believe these ricers (read douchebags) are arguing over which pony car is better... Do they even know anything about rear drive performance?? I'm surprised I didn't read something along the lines of rwd sux balls in the snow fwd FTW!!!!! At least that's what every ricers argument is when the SS spanks them... " oh yeah well can u drive it in the snow?" Yes moron I know how to drive a real car...

Edited by SilverBulletSS (see edit history)

lets run the the boss, 5.0 and gt500 down the 1320 against one of us and see who comes out on top...i want first dibs because ive already torn up a modded 5.0 and the gt500 only puts down like a 12.3-4 stock time, lol