Oooo La La ...

StillwaterSS. thanks bro. I painted the peices by myself, tons and tons of coats :) It still holding up.. a year and half later. Going to get the carriage works bottom grille for the bumper/ducts here pretty soon.

Diggerdan, oh yea.. she's very wet. The paint is fressshhh, still got some chips from the louisiana terror roads that I need to get fixed, but that paint is a complete turn around.

your truck is bangin :drool: :drool:

what part of the shithole are you in? lots of fun? ( contact )? im suppose to be in some part of kandahar providence real soon so im excited for this next deployment :thumbs:

Ah, kandahar im not near it. Im in RC-East wont be too specific OPSEC. Contact is juicy, 8 hour patrols a day, 7 days a week. Id say 5/7 times we get shot at sometimes last all day. I had a buddy in kandahar, took shrapnel up the side of his whole body. Good luck.

Did you get those off Carid.com

Did I get what off carid? I didn't get anything off there so no :x

yeah kandahar is nasty man...tough area....was on foot for up to a month at a time..spent first 8 in RC east...I have a good idea where u were at if you are taking that much contact... you 11B?..back to the topic truck looks sick man..pretty much made my decision for trying adams out

• 2 weeks later...

yeah kandahar is nasty man...tough area....was on foot for up to a month at a time..spent first 8 in RC east...I have a good idea where u were at if you are taking that much contact... you 11B?..back to the topic truck looks sick man..pretty much made my decision for trying adams out

yea rc east is where im suppose to be headed with my brigade.

11b all day baby :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16:

yea rc east is where im suppose to be headed with my brigade.

11b all day baby :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16:

Lmao, you are probably the brigade replacing my brigade... 10th Mtn Div. 4th Bde... We're supposed to be out of here starting mid sept to mid oct... Whats the deal on your end? Heard anything from your CoC?