Big Thanks To Idahoblckss!

Well I got the new decals in today.let me know wat ya think about it. I had him make me black ss's for the badges and some window decals to and let me tell you he went above and beyond of wat I was expecting. Big thumbs up to idahoblkss. I love them

post-21297-017810200 1309650888_thumb.jpg

post-21297-033069000 1309650910_thumb.jpg

post-21297-015089300 1309650931_thumb.jpg

post-21297-043712100 1309650955_thumb.jpg

Edited by Millersss (see edit history)

ya jon is definatly the decal man. he went through alot of bs with me before i had somethin in mind that i liked and he was awesome and patient about it all.:thumbs: he just got another lifetime customer. well as long as he does them for. i love how it turned out. now if i could see it on the streets and not in my garage on jack stands haha

Well I got the new decals in today.let me know wat ya think about it. I had him make me black ss's for the badges and some window decals to and let me tell you he went above and beyond of wat I was expecting. Big thumbs up to idahoblkss. I love them

Glad you love them. Sorry I was going to pm you to let you know they shipped but been busy at work this last week... I decided to throw in a couple extra for you im sure you didn't mind....haha

thanks for the good words guys im glad you guys like my work.

Yeah man I ordered some decals from them and he sent me a whole mess of them. He is a great guy to do business with, And your truck loos awesome!

thanks man. ya i got a ton of them to. way more then i was expecting.

I would love to give you credit but I spent hours designing it up myself... :pepsicheer:

Sorry for the misunderstanding man. I wish I knew you had it so I didnt have to spend hours in ms paint :banghead:

Do you have the "Silverado" in the same font that you can send me?

Sorry for the misunderstanding man. I wish I knew you had it so I didnt have to spend hours in ms paint :banghead:

Do you have the "Silverado" in the same font that you can send me?

yeah i can send it to you, pm me your email addy.