Lets Try This Again

DGIEPSS

I had these listed a couple weeks ago thought they were sold then buyer backed out so they are back up for sale. They are a near perfect set of Eagle 026s on 305/40R22 Kumho tires with about 3000-5000 miles. These wheels came off of a babied truck that never saw rain or snow. i am asking $1300.00 but am open to all REASONABLE offers. Local pick-up would be ideal but I have no problem shipping them. Shipping runs $285.00 anywhere in the lower 48. Any questions feel free to call 440-241-8050

sold

DSCF0040.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

Edited by DGIEPSS (see edit history)

GREAT DEAL!!!!!! Wish i would have seen this 3 weeks ago before i bought some new 22's for my SS Clone, I would have bought them off of you for sure and i only live about 30 minutes away from u, i am trying to sell my old set of 22's with tires right now too

I can personally say these rims are beautiful, rims are absolutely spotless and perfect. definently look good on any color truck. Doug you know I`m buy that truck from you! Talking about the 85!

95 you mean and you know its not for sale

• 2 weeks later...