Got My System Ordered

I bought a brand new underseat downfire probox ZachM89 and ordered 2 12'' Kicker CRV124 1600W Subs and a Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amp. Not looking to beat the block down, just have a little knock. Anyone have a similar setup? Im ready to get home in a week and get this installed! :driving:

Are the subs 2,4, or 8 ohm dvc? Pay attention to the way you wire the subs and amp. Pushing more rms to the subs with more than adequate airspace will cause them to blow. I learned the hard way after going through a set of L7s and wouldn't wanna see you have any problems. Besides, they'll sound better underpowered than overpowered. Should be a kickin system tho man

I have the square box, for 2 12" l7... and whoever said they don't beat because of airspace issue. I barely make the minimum for airspace and i'll put peoples stuff to shame with it.

I run 2 12" L7(wired @ 2 ohms), Subthump UltraDeep Downfire Box, Hifonics BRZ 1700.1 amp, Rockford Fosgate 300.4 to my stock bose speakers, and a powercell 600 extra battery. It's meannnnn

Edited by WretchedSS (see edit history)

I'm sure those beat. My solos left me with a rattling roof :banghead:

I was supposed to have 4 ohm subs and they turned out to be 2 ohm. I had to lengthen the wires going to the voice coils and then blew em before I found out. How systems are setup and wired is very important :takealook:

Are the subs 2,4, or 8 ohm dvc?

They are 4 ohm!

Those will hammer pretty hard. I do trust you have properly upgraded the primary power in the truck? Big-3, alternator, battery, fusing, etc? Don't burn your truck down!!!

Mr. P. :)

Looks like I have more ordering to do! :ughdance:

Edited by ViruSS (see edit history)

I wouldn't have bought 12"s. They specs say they require min 1cu/ft per sub and that box is .70ft per side.

There's not enough airspace under our seats to run 12"s.

So your sound might be off. I'd just stuff as much dacron in that box as you can, that'll cheat it alittle and help a bit.