Torsion Keys

Just put the drop spindles on tonight. Didn't seem to drop 2inches. I guess I am going to need to get torsion key for another inch.

I can't rember which one to get. Bell tech are my spindles (2508), I guess I need 3919 from them. I have trouble looking up stuff on my truck

05 Chev. 1/2 ton , 6.0 motor, buy not a ss. Can't seem to find stuff for it. It seems to have all the options of the ss except the awd.

Tony (Norcal SS) can help you with all your lowering needs and questions. You don't have to replace the keys for a little added drop. Just crank them down. If you do want them, stock keys from a 2500, also known as purple keys to some, will lower you more and are usually cheaper. If you want better ride quality, 3" drop arms are also another option.

Thanks. We cranked it down about a 1/2 inch and that worked. Back came down 4 inchs like I wanted. Now hitting bump stop. What to do in back.

Tony (Norcal SS) can help you with all your lowering needs and questions. You don't have to replace the keys for a little added drop. Just crank them down. If you do want them, stock keys from a 2500, also known as purple keys to some, will lower you more and are usually cheaper. If you want better ride quality, 3" drop arms are also another option.