Got A New Toy

Cramer

I bought me a new toy over the weekend. Take a guess as to what it is.

Clues: 4 wheels, Red with Black trim, big motor, and it says SS on it..............................

I will post up some pics tonight:locked02:

Well guys as much as I wish it was a new or old Camaro, Chevelle, or any other SS I did say it was a toy. And when you see a post from me saying i'm getting a divorce, then you can assume that I got another SS of some sort.

Dan is the winner. Although it's a Craftsman and not a Toro. Have you been spying on me Dan???? Seriously??? If you would have said something about a SINNER decal I would have been freaked out. The SS decal Jon made me for my centercaps that I came up with. I have some blue SS decals but that would look like hell.

It does have a big ol motor in it. 21hp with a 46" deck. This thing can move for sure. I only take it maybe 3/4 throttle and still finish my lawn 30min sooner than my previous rider.

Well here she is.

th_IMAG0230.jpg

th_IMAG0229.jpg

th_IMAG0228.jpg

BTW the grass on the blacktop was cleaned up. I just got a little carried away after mowing all my neighbors lawns, and wanted to take a pic before the light got low.....

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)

You fooled me...a toy usually means you have fun with it, lawn mower doesnt usually equal fun...haha, but I see its got the cup holder already so your good to go! Funny story, my gf snapped this picture today on our way to her parents lakehouse...DUI on lawn tractor...enjoy. I actually turned around twice before she got a half way decent shot...the sheriff musta been wondering wtf I was doing.

Edit: I say today...technically yesterday, havent been to bed yet, damn third shift.

post-16159-057847800 1309762539_thumb.jpg

Edited by GreenMtnSS (see edit history)

Well guys as much as I wish it was a new or old Camaro, Chevelle, or any other SS I did say it was a toy. And when you see a post from me saying i'm getting a divorce, then you can assume that I got another SS of some sort.

Dan is the winner. Although it's a Craftsman and not a Toro. Have you been spying on me Dan???? Seriously??? If you would have said something about a SINNER decal I would have been freaked out. The SS decal Jon made me for my centercaps that I came up with. I have some blue SS decals but that would look like hell.

It does have a big ol motor in it. 21hp with a 46" deck. This thing can move for sure. I only take it maybe 3/4 throttle and still finish my lawn 30min sooner than my previous rider.

Well here she is.

th_IMAG0230.jpg

th_IMAG0229.jpg

th_IMAG0228.jpg

BTW the grass on the blacktop was cleaned up. I just got a little carried away after mowing all my neighbors lawns, and wanted to take a pic before the light got low.....

Hahaha I knew it! :glare: