Lowering Question

Hello out there my fellow SS friends. I just put my bser roll pan on and the rear sit a whole lot higher due to the loss of all that extra weight (trucks been in the gym). I wanna drop the rear just level it out. However, I can`t spend to much money however due to current recession our Nation is in. So here is my question, what would be the best kit in y'all`s opinion to buy until l I put my 3/4 drop on the old SS. Thanks and GOD bless America. Happy 4th.

u can get 2 in. drop shackles...... it'll drop it a little and they r like 50 bucks, it wont level it completely but its bearable till u install ur drop kit ....look on summit.com or jegs

That is all I have on my 06 silverado, and it looks ok. Im looking to drop again soon. You can only be satisfied so long lol

Shackles and cranking the keys will lower it about 1.5/2 and all you need are the shackles. If you want a better ride and you can afford it, talk to Tony (NorcalSS). A kit with and/or rear drop leafs, hangers, and shackles will get you the 4" in the rear, and 3" LCAs for the front. Plus new shocks.