Stupid Speaker Screen

Okay guys i know this is a LONG shot I'n the dark, but I'm looking for a speaker cover/grill and I'm all out of ideas. I've looked at the local pick and pulls, nobody here I'n Canada has speaker covers they want to part with because it's technically a part of the whole door panel :shakehead: so i went to GM, they want $620 for the whole door panel. :banghead: went on eBay and actually found one after looking forever and he wanted $100 delivered!! Like come on, for a piece of screen. I need the passenger side I'n Bose or both I'n none Bose. Any help would be nice on this, please let me know if you know where to get one for under $100. Thanks guys. :pepsicheer:

You'll always notice the screen's imperfection even if you straightened it the best you can because you know it's there. I'd make your buddy pay for a new screen or at least take you out, drinks on him of course and in his vehicle. Good luck on finding one and hopefully UPS doesn't mess it up if you do.

Have you though about maybe doing some fiberglass and/or plexiglas work? It might not be cheaper or be a quick fix, but a nice piece of custom work will prevent bending any more screens :D

I'll take a pic for ya when i get home Paul, just I'n the city looking after my ma's cats while she's I'n peru. :thumbsdown: hmmm fiberglass inserts? Can i buy these or do i have to make em? I HATE working with fiberglass, damn slivers :jester:

Im selling a set of these http://www.customspe...-01-01-01-A.htm There black ones with one tweeter and one 6.5 speaker hole. 85 bucks shipped!!!!!!

Shew, if I was only closer to that part of the project.

Sent from my Motorola Milestone using Tapatalk

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)