Tacoma/Seattle Area

On my NW auto event calender it has a show for July 16, @ Griots Garage for a NW Truck Show. Anyone interested in going?

Clay

im going to make my way out there.

Really this happens now that I am gone

UGH!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Have fun guys I know yall will, take pics for me

Justin

Hey Justin, its pouring rain here in Olympia, are summer has really gone to crap, I'm staying home, got some projects to get done while the weathers bad, so when the sun hits I'm can enjoy it.

Clay

Its pretty bad here in Korea too, its monsoon season so its raining all the time. Hope yall get a decent summer, I am ready for one myself.

There was a small local car show next to my store today so I put the truck in that, talked to a guy that has a really nice Syclone and Typhoon set for quite awhile. There is another show up here Sept 3rd that I am going to go to if anyone is interested, not sure how big it is but they do a drive up to Mt Baker as well which has some great photo op spots.

http://www.mtbakercarshow.com/