My New 2011 Ctsv

NORCAL SS

wish i could have got your tbss for the old lady but deep down i really want one of those for the road trips instead of driving my d max , i may be able to get one of those for her instead if i find one at the auction , there still selling for over 50k at the auction as well as tbss going for over 20k.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wetn with the eibach coupe springs because I feel spring rate was better than their new sedan springs they came out with. Car rides great also.

howd you get around the magnetic ride issues?

the V is definitely a fun car.... especially with another 100 whp :peelout: we certainly enjoy it :D

th_100_1564.jpg

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

howd you get around the magnetic ride issues?

the V is definitely a fun car.... especially with another 100 whp :peelout: we certainly enjoy it :D

th_100_1564.jpg

lower it with the coupe springs you will like it from eibach. Already pulled the exhaust off today staring with the long tubes and wide band.

lower it with the coupe springs you will like it from eibach. Already pulled the exhaust off today staring with the long tubes and wide band.

hmm whats the drop/rate differences in the coupe and sedan springs? and im assuming you just bent the ride height sensor links to fool the ECM?

hmm whats the drop/rate differences in the coupe and sedan springs? and im assuming you just bent the ride height sensor links to fool the ECM?

nope kept sensors as is. the coupe is rated for a .9/1.1 drop. I got 1 inch in front and 1.25 rear.

• 2 weeks later...

KDI massive HX painted black just to keep it down low since i hit up the races on the weekend. You can see how small the stock one is

hx1.jpg

hx2.jpg

hx3.jpg

Innovators West crank pulley with metco 8.6 pulley and idler.

CTSVPULLIES.jpg

kooks 1 7/8 long tubes with catted 3 inch x pipe down to 2.5 pipes to stock mufflers (keeping stock mufflers to try to stay low lol) I will be tig welding a 3 inch x pipe back set up in a few weeks

CTSVHEADERS.jpg

replacing stock pads to hawk ceramics to kill this dam brake dust

hawkctsv.jpg

• 4 weeks later...