New Pictures!

Thanks guys! I plan on lowering it some more soon, and I'll be putting a sts turbocharger kit on soon :) those mufflers are a funny story actually there the dynamax vt mufflers I wanted something quiet driving but when I got on it, it would be loud as shit, they have this little flap in side the pipe that's suppose to make it quiet but it didn't it sounded like there was nuts and washer in my muffler jumping around, my friends all joked around with me about it saying there's the poSS (piss of shit with an extra S to make it look like SS) lol so anyway I called dynamax and said your muffler is shit, so they sent me my money back and I got to to keep the mufflers, so I took the mufflers off welded that flap open and they sounded bad ass, so now there basically a straight through 3in inlet an 3 in outlet 6in long lol Its kinda loud but has the nastest gurgle sound lol But im gonna have to take them off for the turbocharger