1987 Grand National For Trade

motorman1968

1987 buick grand national 3.8L turbo 87,000 miles. car is in great shape no rot or rust always garaged. strong motor and tranny. needs some minor cosmetics but nothing major. looking to trade for a 03-04 blue or black SS if interested and have questions or want more photos contact me via e-mail at [email protected] i live in Rhode Island

1987 buick grand national 3.8L turbo 87,000 miles. car is in great shape no rot or rust always garaged. strong motor and tranny. needs some minor cosmetics but nothing major. looking to trade for a 03-04 blue or black SS if interested and have questions or want more photos contact me via e-mail at [email protected] i live in Rhode Island

How much would you sell it for?

Hey good luck on the sale. if only my wife would have let me trade that day!!!! It was also nice to meet you as well!!

Hey good luck on the sale. if only my wife would have let me trade that day!!!! It was also nice to meet you as well!!

lol yea i wish she did too, u guys are good people happy to meet you as well. also thanks for telling me about this website hopefully i can find me an ss