Wtb Antenna Delete Panel

jddmj

Search the forum for the part number, and buy it from GM - it's only $15-16 brand new.

Mr. P.

I went to the dealer the other day, and they quoted the piece for 18 bucks. When I went to order the part, they said no dealership had them available lol Crazy. Ill keep that in mind though.

I had mine actually given to me by a member. He didnt like the radio service when he relocated his antenna so he said piss on it and shipped it to me. Thanks Scott. I havnt noticed any difference in radio interferance with my truck but as I always say I dont drive my truck enough to compare to some of you guys. Id be all over $25.00 shipped. You wouldnt think it would be a big detail but it when you put it on its def clean looking

I had mine actually given to me by a member. He didnt like the radio service when he relocated his antenna so he said piss on it and shipped it to me. Thanks Scott. I havnt noticed any difference in radio interferance with my truck but as I always say I dont drive my truck enough to compare to some of you guys. Id be all over $25.00 shipped. You wouldnt think it would be a big detail but it when you put it on its def clean looking

Im going to jump if he still has it in a week or so. Im on the wire right now lol