Yank Sc Series Torque Converter For Sale

Pamwy55

i have a yank sc series torque converter for sale,i had it in my 03 ss,im going with a higher stall,low miles on it only 18,000 since the converter went in with the level 5 flt trans,im lookin to get 500 for it but will take best offer,thanks im me for my number if your interested im in jersey

i have a yank sc series torque converter for sale,i had it in my 03 ss,im going with a higher stall,low miles on it only 18,000 since the converter went in with the level 5 flt trans,im lookin to get 500 for it but will take best offer,thanks im me for my number if your interested im in jersey

i will try to get pics up

BUMP

if you are not interested in a for-sale item, please do not post.

single disk?

Yanks Super charged series converters are built on a 10.5" billet platform with a solid billet lock up clutch. This series of converters are designed to work well with positive displacement super chargers. These models are rated to 1200 RWHP.

One piece roller burnished hub

new torrington bearings

fully furnace brazed pump and impeller

hardened splines

some body has to be interested ,ill let it go for 400 shipped to your door