Question About 22" Escalade Rims

SsSteven

I'm looking to put some 22" Escalade rims on my SSS, is the offset and bolt pattern the same? I searched around and found some pics on a sierra (Attached) but, will they fit our SSS? Will it hurt the AWD system?

I really don't wanna go bigger than 22"s and I like the factory look since I already have C6 vette wheels on my Camaro SS, Si rims on my integra GSR, and used to have supra rims on my corolla AE86, lol, maybe my girl's accord needs some TL wheels ha!

post-22810-048852100 1311025078_thumb.jpg

post-22810-092619000 1311025086_thumb.jpg

I'm looking to put some 22" Escalade rims on my SSS, is the offset and bolt pattern the same? I searched around and found some pics on a sierra (Attached) but, will they fit our SSS? Will it hurt the AWD system?

I really don't wanna go bigger than 22"s and I like the factory look since I already have C6 vette wheels on my Camaro SS, Si rims on my integra GSR, and used to have supra rims on my corolla AE86, lol, maybe my girl's accord needs some TL wheels ha!

post-22810-048852100 1311025078_thumb.jpg

post-22810-092619000 1311025086_thumb.jpg

The bolt pattern is the same but not sure of the offset but they should fit fine as long as you don't lower it ,,,

thanks for the replies....i would like the 22" tbss reps but too much $$$$ for me at the moment, i'm hoping i can pickup a good deal on CL for the 22" escalade rims.

For some reason i was thinking that AWD vehicles need special AWD wheels...i'm tired, worked 72 hours this week.

• 2 weeks later...