Tacoma,Wa Jblm New

Hey wassup im chris here stationed at fort Lewis just got my ss not too long ago 2003 awd black not any mods yet gotta get on it any one close around the area let me know for a meet up or something haven't found any yet...originally from san Diego ca and trucks and cars our a big thier and too me real chill guy so just let me know wassup thanks

Its nice here in Washington when it ain't raining and I went and flew into Maine in late march waked outside they said 0 degrees felt that wind yeah walked back inside freezing cold their

Its nice here in Washington when it ain't raining and I went and flew into Maine in late march waked outside they said 0 degrees felt that wind yeah walked back inside freezing cold their

It rained the first 13 days and couldn't see any of the mountains until the sun finally came out on day 14. I can not wait to get back there and hope to have more site-seeing time. Where in Maine did you fly into?