New From Stl Mo

Vr03ss

i wanna say whats up to everyone. there are some speachless rides on here. i am looking to start my build on my truck. i am new to the ls scene and only know what i have read. i currently have a 78 backhalf malibu. i am going to sell the malibu to fund the ss build. i was planning on headers, exhaust, intake, cam, stall, tune, and eventually build tranny and spray it. if anyone knows of a shop that is reputable let me know. i know of redline performance, but was just seeing if anyone had any other input. feel free to comment on any of my plans. im open for suggestions. thanks

Congrats and welcome to the site! Sucks to hear you have to get rid of one ride to fund the other, but it is what it is! Good luck on the transformation of your truck!

i wanna say whats up to everyone. there are some speachless rides on here. i am looking to start my build on my truck. i am new to the ls scene and only know what i have read. i currently have a 78 backhalf malibu. i am going to sell the malibu to fund the ss build. i was planning on headers, exhaust, intake, cam, stall, tune, and eventually build tranny and spray it. if anyone knows of a shop that is reputable let me know. i know of redline performance, but was just seeing if anyone had any other input. feel free to comment on any of my plans. im open for suggestions. thanks

ive heard from a few people that their tune guy is good. do you know if they do other work besides bolt ons such as cam and stalls

[/

if you were wanting that i would go to beirbrother off 70 and 79 they did my mach 1 and did a great job for a awesome price. the tuners at pur performance are great because they have people for each brand for the american cars. a ford guy a gm guy and a dodge guy.