Duramax Ss

rojo_143

Not sure if this has been posted yet but i know some like me have always wanted to see a Duramax SS well i was just surfing e-bay and came accross one check it out looks pretty good except the front bumper and the added druamax under the SS logo on the headrests, but i understand why he did it that way.

Duramax SS

Looks descent, but there is no side cladding on the truck. A fail until done so in my book. Don't rock a ss badge, without the whole deal under your belt.

Sent from my Motorola Milestone using Tapatalk

Thread drift. Does the cladding retain road salt behind it in the winter? I live in Illinois and we use a lot of salt on the roads. Id like to drive it year around but I do have my old 96 to drive.

Thread drift. Does the cladding retain road salt behind it in the winter? I live in Illinois and we use a lot of salt on the roads. Id like to drive it year around but I do have my old 96 to drive.

drive the beater :driving: keep your truck looking better longer .... just my humble opinion

idk, I may be old school, but if you dont have the SS code in your vin, its not an SS so dont sport the badge. That being said, it is a nice clean truck.

Completely agree. Besides, you only fool those who don't know or care. Your peers laugh at you.

Edited by Zebra (see edit history)

i would still like to see a d-max in a 1500 awd truck and see what it could do.

Other than tear itself apart. A stock dmax won't be impressive and a modded one will just rip a 1500 chassie apart. I still say that the only way to have one is to just add the cladding to a 2500.

sent from my thunderbolt

<br /><br /><br />

Other than tear itself apart. A stock dmax won't be impressive and a modded one will just rip a 1500 chassie apart. I still say that the only way to have one is to just add the cladding to a 2500.

sent from my thunderbolt

isnt that what this is?

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)