My 04Ss Vs 09 Ram 1500

SSStreetracer04

Hey fellas i have a 2004 silverado SS. I've put a banks cat-back exhaust on, K&N intake and i know im gonna get sht for this but i really dont want to hear about it cause thats not what im asking about here but a diablo sport programmer. one of my friends has a 2009 dodge ram 1500 with the 5.7L Hemi and he has a magnaflow exhaust (cant even hear it under my truck haha) and programmer tune and k&n intake. how do u think we match up? he keeps saying his truck would smoke mine. what do u think?

youll beat him not doubt but if you wanna make it a really bad beating sell that dang handheld and get a real tune! peelout.gif

yeah im thinking about it. what exactly could i get from a tune if i get one from blackbear of wheatley? my programmer gets my some extra hp will the tune do that or just take off top speed limiter? Cause i can change shift points with the handheld too

there will be a night and day difference between a custom PCM tune and your handheld...handheld programmers are garbage and if i remember correctly, Wheatley did a back to back comparison between a handheld tuner and his own custom tune and the handheld tuner actually LOST hp over the stock tune. Contact Zippy, Wheatley or BB for your tuning needs and i promise you wont be disappointed!

there will be a night and day difference between a custom PCM tune and your handheld...handheld programmers are garbage and if i remember correctly, Wheatley did a back to back comparison between a handheld tuner and his own custom tune and the handheld tuner actually LOST hp over the stock tune. Contact Zippy, Wheatley or BB for your tuning needs and i promise you wont be disappointed!

alright will do. i know some of the tuners lock in the tune like nelson do any of those guys do that? and which one do u recommend BB or wheatley? pepsicheer.gif

alright will do. i know some of the tuners lock in the tune like nelson do any of those guys do that? and which one do u recommend BB or wheatley? pepsicheer.gif

Comparing BB to Wheatley, is like comparing blondes to brunettes. Personal choice, both will get you set.