Long Over Due Socal Brothers

so its been a while since the last socal meet we shoud have one b4 the summer ends last one was a blastpeelout.gifi was thinking of speed zone or somthing dont know but wana icon_bs.gifwith all u guys and gals crazy.gifso we can do something like this cough cough look at the pic son eek6.gif lmao

bg3.jpg

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jgp el toro afbase is badass, thats where the Trukin mag had the.throwdown. Its a great spot to do what that truck in the pic is doing and more.

I'm sure that will b pretty crazy but I'm sure half the members will back out at the last min

But I'm down

http://rent.ocgp.org/el-toro-field

doesnt say anything on pricing but ill keep diggin in to it when i have more time......i like the enthusiasm danny im down for another meet the last one was cold and windy, hopefully we could get the same turnout as last time

Thanks Ty. I just submitted an application, let's see what the quote comes back with. I based it on 35 trucks, 40 peeps over a 1 square mile area. That should be enuf space for top speed runs, drags and burnouts :thumbs::peelout:

oh and btw, you guys know I'm in on this meet regardless where it's at

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Thanks Ty. I just submitted an application, let's see what the quote comes back with. I based it on 35 trucks, 40 peeps over a 1 square mile area. That should be enuf space for top speed runs, drags and burnouts :thumbs::peelout:

oh and btw, you guys know I'm in on this meet regardless where it's at

Why don't I believe that bandido