New Guy From Anchorage Alaska!

Guest jasonhensley22

Guest jasonhensley22

post-22957-061125800 1312263803_thumb.jpgSo the title says it all. I just bought a 2004 Silverado SS, Victory Red, 1 previous owner with 53,000 miles on it. The mods he had done were Corsa Sport exhaust, K&N Intake, Lowered 3/1, Gaylords tonneau cover with wing, and aftermarket grills in the whole front. I decided to go a slightly different route so far. I returned all the grills to stock (my aftermarket one is for sale in the wanted/for sale page), tinted all the windows to 20%, got a GMPP intake to replace the K&N, and soon will lower the front another 1/2", put some Dynatech LTs w/ high flows to connect to the Corsa, and then who knows what dunno.gif

Now I have no idea how to make a signature or really much of anything, I just read what all you guys have to say...post-22957-061125800 1312263803_thumb.jpg

Guest jasonhensley22

Luckily we don't use salt here in Anchorage, BUT we use gravel which is good for the corrosion, but it chips paint bad, especially on the highway. So I ride my bike in the summer and drive as little as possible to keep Vickie (My SS's name...) in good condition, I will probably restore the paint and interior when I leave here, as the motor only has 53,000 miles on her...

• 2 weeks later...

post-22957-061125800 1312263803_thumb.jpgSo the title says it all. I just bought a 2004 Silverado SS, Victory Red, 1 previous owner with 53,000 miles on it. The mods he had done were Corsa Sport exhaust, K&N Intake, Lowered 3/1, Gaylords tonneau cover with wing, and aftermarket grills in the whole front. I decided to go a slightly different route so far. I returned all the grills to stock (my aftermarket one is for sale in the wanted/for sale page), tinted all the windows to 20%, got a GMPP intake to replace the K&N, and soon will lower the front another 1/2", put some Dynatech LTs w/ high flows to connect to the Corsa, and then who knows what dunno.gif

Now I have no idea how to make a signature or really much of anything, I just read what all you guys have to say...post-22957-061125800 1312263803_thumb.jpg

does anyone from Alaska not have those whipers?