New Guy From Anchorage Alaska!

Guest jasonhensley22

Guest jasonhensley22

I was looking at getting the Belltech Street Performance shocks awhile ago because I read some other guys had used them with great succes on lowered trucks, and thats what there designed for too. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-06-SILVERADO-BELLTECH-STREET-PERFORMANCE-SHOCKS-SET-/270793420559?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Submodel%3ASS|Model%3ASilverado+1500&hash=item3f0c8baf0f

Sent that guy a message on ebay to see what shipping would be to AK.

So I haven't looked at the suspension of our trucks yet, what do we run? Leafs in the back and coils in the front?

So I haven't looked at the suspension of our trucks yet, what do we run? Leafs in the back and coils in the front?

Independent Front suspension with Adjustable torsion bars and leaf spring rear suspension with solid axle. There are no coil springs. If you go under the truck you will see the bars that come off of the front end and go back to a cross-member, those are the torsion bars. thumbsup.gif

Guest jasonhensley22

Independent Front suspension with Adjustable torsion bars and leaf spring rear suspension with solid axle. There are no coil springs. If you go under the truck you will see the bars that come off of the front end and go back to a cross-member, those are the torsion bars. thumbsup.gif

And shock absorbers on all 4 corners right?

Guest jasonhensley22

LOL Yes!

I DIDNT POST THAT! I left my computer for a second at work and one of my buddys asked that lol. So what are you thinking for your new lowering kit?

I DIDNT POST THAT! I left my computer for a second at work and one of my buddys asked that lol. So what are you thinking for your new lowering kit?

Hahaha thats funny! I'm just going to leave mine how I set it up for the moment it doesn't need to be any lower for climbing out of our snowy driveway in the winter. driving.gif

Guest jasonhensley22

Hahaha thats funny! I'm just going to leave mine how I set it up for the moment it doesn't need to be any lower for climbing out of our snowy driveway in the winter. driving.gif

Lol, I was looking around and thinking a lot. I'm going to leave the rear the way it is. So with the front I probably need new torsion keys and spindles to lower it and return my torsion bars closer to normal (If that works...) and then new Belltech shocks all around and an alignment. dbanana.gif

Edited by jasonhensley22 (see edit history)