Wanted/ Ss Pcm

natalie

I have 2 spare PCMs but they are locked and tuned by Wheatley. You're welcome to have one. Just come pick it up. I'm in 91403. Just keep in mind you will need to unlock them somehow and then tune VIN specific to your truck. Just trying to help you out. I don't need them anymore and you'd have to do some work to get them to work so I don't feel it's worth trading anything for. Let me know man, one is yours if you want.

I have 2 spare PCMs but they are locked and tuned by Wheatley. You're welcome to have one. Just come pick it up. I'm in 91403. Just keep in mind you will need to unlock them somehow and then tune VIN specific to your truck. Just trying to help you out. I don't need them anymore and you'd have to do some work to get them to work so I don't feel it's worth trading anything for. Let me know man, one is yours if you want.

koo, thanks ill pm

Why dont u just a tune assuming that's what ur going to do if yes hit up ray chpspecial

[/quote

im about the swap a 6.0 but i have my 5.3 pcm could i just tune that one an get the same performance?

whos ray chpspecial? he has a shop? where is he located?

If you are tuning it yourself you can flash in a stock 6.0l tune into the pcm and go from there for final tuning. If you are having someone do it make sure they know what you have done to the motor along with the fact you are doing the swap.

BTW Rey will set you up right.

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)