Edmonton Ab Meet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt care man i would make a wknd of it, theres no silverado ss here so it would be nice to meet up, the last wknd in august is when were plannin or sooner

Well if you are serious about coming out, I am going to put more effort into this. I was originally thinking about doing it next weekend, on the 20th or 21st, but canadianVRss cant make that. So let me text paul and troy, to see when they're free so you can meet all of us! I've messaged gonzo too, he asked when we're doing it but has yet to get back to me. When are you free?

i donno if this is an option for you alberta guys but that last wknd in august ,saskatoon has a huge car show which basically lasts all wknd, its the largest car show in western canada. you guys prob wouldnt wanna drive out here but i htought id toss it out cus its a great time with unreal cars out cruisin friday night and sat night and then a huge car show downtown, they block all the streets off and fill them up with muscle cars and stereo vehicles , everything pretty much

Haha damn man, i can't be buying beer for the whole site stitches lol. But i guess i would if you actully drove up from mass lol.

I"ve done way crazier Sh*t then that, before I was married ... LOL ...

The wife and I went to Quebec City, Quebec over Memorial Day weekend. Rocking back across the border, the Border agent asked a bunch of the usual questions and then asked "Do you have anything to Declare?" ... I said yes... I told the Border Agent that Canadian Labatts Bleue tastes way better then the Labatts Blue we get in the States. That's why I have three cases in the trunk. The Border agent just smiled and said "Your all set." .... back across we came ... :thumbs: