Headers / Hpm Efans

70chevy03ss

I hate to do this but I NEED to finish my 70 Chevelle. Money is very tight around here and I need to sell these items. I never installed them but they were on another vehicle. So up first is a set of MR.P Electric HPM fans it will come with the harness and directions. Im looking to get 475 shipped. Its will come shipped in the original box to ensure nothing will be broken. Sold!!!!!!

Next up is a set of Doug Throely Headers. the are ceramic coated and they are long tubes. These were installed before I bought them they could use a little cleaning but over all they look great. I also had the guy cut up the Y pipe just so i could have some extra pipe so that will also be included along with nuts bolts and gaskets. looking for sold!!!!!!

again in the original box some what heavy but will be packed to ensure nothing will get damaged.

0507111515a.jpg

0507111515.jpg

I also have Silverado Head lights and bumper lights. Good condition except for on of the headlights. It has a small crack in it so that is why there is another headlight that will be included. looking for 75 shipped Sold!!!!!

l will be adding some misc. things after this weekend so keep checking and Please BUY this stuff up. I don't sell junk.!!!! Thanks guyspeelout.gif

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

To assist the seller -

IF the efan kit has not been installed, I will be happy to extend the original warranty to the buyer - but only if they are truly still new-in-box condition; just PM me for more info. That warranty is 3-years on the fans, 1-year on the shroud, and 90-days on the control box.

I just shipped my last fan kit this morning and will be out of stock on fan kits until at least mid-October - anyone interested in getting a Torrent EFan kit, this is not only a great deal but is the only way you will be able to do so until late fall.

GLWS. :thumbs:

Mr. P.

To assist the seller -

IF the efan kit has not been installed, I will be happy to extend the original warranty to the buyer - but only if they are truly still new-in-box condition; just PM me for more info. That warranty is 3-years on the fans, 1-year on the shroud, and 90-days on the control box.

I just shipped my last fan kit this morning and will be out of stock on fan kits until at least mid-October - anyone interested in getting a Torrent EFan kit, this is not only a great deal but is the only way you will be able to do so until late fall.

GLWS. :thumbs:

Mr. P.

Thanks Mr.p but these are used.I bought them off of Rojo_143.

did you even install those fans?? somebody pick them up they are well worth it!!

Nope never got around to it. I wanted to but not even sure if I want to keep the truck anymore. I want to get my Chevelle up and going

Can I get pics of the headlights? It comes with the lowrr signal lights?

Sale pending I will let you know if the buyer still wants them

I hate to do this but I NEED to finish my 70 Chevelle. Money is very tight around here and I need to sell these items. I never installed them but they were on another vehicle. So up first is a set of MR.P Electric HPM fans it will come with the harness and directions. Im looking to get 475 shipped. Its will come shipped in the original box to ensure nothing will be broken. Sale Pending

Next up is a set of Doug Throely Headers. the are ceramic coated and they are long tubes. These were installed before I bought them they could use a little cleaning but over all they look great. I also had the guy cut up the Y pipe just so i could have some extra pipe so that will also be included along with nuts bolts and gaskets. looking for 500 shipped again in the original box some what heavy but will be packed to ensure nothing will get damaged.

0507111515a.jpg

0507111515.jpg

I also have Silverado Head lights and bumper lights. Good condition except for on of the headlights. It has a small crack in it so that is why there is another headlight that will be included. looking for 75 shipped Sale pending

l will be adding some misc. things after this weekend so keep checking and Please BUY this stuff up. I don't sell junk.!!!! Thanks guyspeelout.gif

I would love to have those headers, but money is so tight right now....